In this month’s box:
- Brickstone Peppery Mission Fig Cheese Pleaser (Fig Preserves) is the perfect complement to any cheese. Serve cold with cheese and crackers or crusty bread. Or, for a delicious treat – spread generously over a round of brie, bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes & serve. It’s featured in both our our feature recipe and our double-up recipe for November.
- Pulltex Plate Clips. Now you can eat & enjoy your wine at the same time! Clips right on to your plate to hold wine glasses
- Sabine’s Baguette Crisps – Jalapeño & Cheddar Crunchy Crisps with kick! Jalapeño & Cheddar Style Baguette Crisps combine the heat of jalapeños with cheesy goodness. Thinly sliced, artisanal baguettes are toasted until crispy for a satisfying snack. Spicy peppers and cheesy goodness come together for a crisp with a kick. Enjoy these on their own or with your favourite cheese plate.
- Mulling Spice – it tastes like Christmas!
- Rao’s Lemon Cooking Sauce by this month’s Meet the Maker, Rao’s Restaurant.