An open bottle, is an empty bottle! Balsamic reduction isn’t just for salad. We know you will find a million ways to use this but in case you need a little inspiration;
- Add a squeeze to your tomato soup.
- Use a little in your braising liquids; it adds a deep, rich, slightly sweet element.
- Mix with your best olive oil, whole roasted garlic cloves & fresh herbs – serve on a plate as a bread dipper with fresh foccacia bread.
- Drizzle over ice cream.
- You MUST try a balsamic reduction on fresh strawberries!
- Generously drizzle over oven roasted sweet potatoes.